Sunday, May 10, 2015

A Day in the Life in Pics

The past month has consisted of: tired eyes, sleeping and wakeful babies, couch time, pajamas, outings, all kinds of milk and too many pictures - hence the photo dump.
P.S.  It should be noted that the picture above is included for the joke, not for seriousness.  Proof of the exhaustion of this phase.








 I'm a little heartbroken over this picture up above.  I had thought that I captured a video here.  Henry was so happy and so handsome.  It was one of the few times he and I had really played together since Jo's birth.  I'm so glad I at least captured a picture of the moment.  I'll have to store that day and that "video" in my brain for always.  I love this age and watching him discover the world.





 We went to the zoo for Pop's 6th birthday.  It was a lot of fun.  Henry loved it - especially the lions and elephants.
 Tired, messy and happy.






 Kel flew in from San Antonio just to see Jo in person. Can't wait to meet the little babe in her belly.  And this reminds me - I need pictures of Mary and her children visiting. Mary came to town the day after Jo was born and was so wonderful.   She took Henry everyday to play with her kids and she loved him so sweetly.  Henry loves Mai Mai and all of his cousins on both sides.  He's a lucky boy to have so many aunts, uncles and cousins that he loves.


 We made it out to the Tulip Festival with Chelsey, Summer, Shelby, Cassie, Audrey and Kellee.  It was quite a big outing but Kel and everyone were so helpful and Henry had a good time.  He really liked the geese on the grass and their babies.  He did get too close, however and a duck snapped at him.  I don't know if it bit his arm or just got close, but either way, Henry was scared and cried.  The next morning we were reading a book about animals and when we came to the page with the chicks he said, "cheep, cheep! Ducky - es scay-ode" saying that the ducks were scary.  It was so funny.
 Numba one dad.
to be continued...

No comments: